All praise is for Allah the Almighty Who allowed us to sit with a scholar from the scholars of Ahlus Sunnah to judge and aid in bringing about resolution to the differing which has been occurring in America over the pass few years between some of the Salafi students of knowledge which as a result adversely effected the Salafis in the West as a whole. This is a summary of the main points of the meeting:
- Shaikh Rabee' (hafithahullah) welcomed us all into his home and was pleasant towards both parties.
- Shaikh Rabee' (hafithahullah) after listening to that which both parties had to say asked Abu Muhammad Al-Jamaiky and Abu Yusuf Khaleefah, “What effect has these warnings had in the dawah?" They both informed him that it caused division between the Salafis.
- Shaikh Rabee' (hafithahullah) asked Abu Yusuf Khaleefah and Abu Muhammad Al-Jamaiky, “Do the other brothers from the Du’aat have any bidah with them?” They answered: "No Shaykh, they are Salafiyoon."
- Shaikh Rabee' (hafithahullah) mentioned that he does not see from anyone on either sides any Bid'ah (innovation) or Dalaalah (misguidance). Rather, he sees that shaytaan entered between the Salafis and caused division.
- Shaykh Rabee’ (hafithahullah) mentioned that both sides are Salafi, calling to Allah and each side should continue giving da’wah and leave off all matters that lead to differing and put the differences under our feet.
- Shaikh Rabee' (hafithahullah) commanded that we ALL drop everything and start with a new page between us. The Shaykh mentioned that this is for ALL parties involved on BOTH sides.
- Shaikh Rabee' (hafithahullah) commanded that the warnings stop and that both parties only speak about each other with good.
- Shaikh Rabee' (hafithahullah) commanded that ANY and ALL warnings that are online must come down and be removed. The Shaikh (hafithahullah) stressed ALL by putting both hands to his face and flinging them back.
- Shaikh Rabee' (hafithahullah) was asked by Abu Muhammad Al-Jamaiky for permission to spread his speech online. The Shaikh (hafithahullah) replied saying, “Spread it.”
- At the end of the meeting the son of Shaikh Rabee' (hafithahullah) placed emphasis that the speech of his father is general and to everyone; to those students who were present and to those students who were not present.
Shaikh Rabee' Ibn Haadee Al Madkhalee (hafithahullah)
‘Umar Ibn Rabee’ Al Madkhalee
Abu Yusuf Khaleefah
Abu Muhammad Nādir Al-Jamaiky
17th Night of Rajab/ 5th of May 2015
- Students of Knowledge